Tuesday, February 15, 2011

can u explain me how to be a productive one??

heyyaa..!
im back to fillin my blog with my flat story again,,ohoho
today:
I woke up at 09.00am.GREAT!
then I dont know wht shud I do next, -__-"


so, with slothful I get off from my bed, wash my face, drink a glass of mineral water, look around and got Dinna didnt here (she was watching TV), 
so im alone. anyways,,lately I HATE ALONE ! dont know why,
back.yeaa!then, I turn my PC on, get online on facebook hope HE come online too.ahaa
but,noo,there was nothing his online sign or whateva .,, 


suddenly I remember what Ms.Emma said (a woman dorm guard) to clean&clear this room.
yaahaha. I admit that our room is sooo crumble!ahaha
then initiatively tidy up my room, sweeping, swabbing floor...and etcetera..bla bla blaa
at least, my room doesnt look like a broken ship again.ahahaa


after tidy my room up, I wash my clothes,,then...
come online AGAIN.yahaaaaaahhhhh


nothing else I do .
just try and try to studying how to write creatively.


now, at the mid of night, I ask God to grant me, my parents, my brother and sister .
wish u all have a better romance tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment