Saturday, February 12, 2011

01 January 2011, Saturday

New Year is for a lot of new hopes
This new year night I went to ‘yard’ alias ‘alun-alun’ Pandeglang at 11.30pm with my nicest family.  We saw a lot of fireworks spread it light on the dark sky in the last second time of 2010. Before it, we had had a dinner. We were ate delicious toasted gold fish.hmm..
It’s the first day on 2011 guys.  So what is your plans for spending this new year? How about your targets ? I think I need a planning book ..,last year I don’t have it so my schedule wasn’t going well.
When I wrote this note, I was in my grandfather’s home.., yesterday we promise to get one night here. So I’m here now before go back to Bandung tomorrow. Here, I met my families. But, not yet him (my fu*kin fath*er) here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment