Saturday, February 12, 2011

31 Okt 2010, Sunday

Today I’m doing my booklet task, which is a duty individual task for all students in my campus. I learn about Health Promotion in midwifery campus, this subject may us know about ‘how to persuade some people to increase their healthy life.  Not only increasing, but also we learn to persuade them the way to maintain their (people) healthy lifestyle.
Before making a leaflet and booklet, I also compile a lesson unit in order to easier to draw the line that I focusing.
May Allah give me easiness when I finish its all. After finishing all the media which I’ve made, I’ve to learn to speak well in front of people to convey what was I have learned about. I stand in front of people to give a health education, and I prosecuted to could be a trusted health personnel.  Deserve I ?
Honestly, lately I’m not a girl like before.  I mean, now, my speaking skill was decreased.  Certainly when I answer a question in a class seminar, I always made a wrong answer, or I’m not understand  the question well before I answered it.  So sad.  But I’m promise to keep learning how to be confident person when I in front of people and have a lot of effective words repertory.  Pray for me guys!!
To be trusted health personnel, I have to reflect myself. Health   personnel have to had a good performance, a lot knowledge, good skills and etc. More than it, I have to be able make the audience aware with what I convey, they must interest to what I present until they participate in our discussion.
For supporting this skill, I also learn about ‘Communication and Counseling Interpersonal for Midwife’. ok. Stop talking about that, now I will go out to get a lunch, then will u hear my heart’ scream??! Oh yes. You will . wait for a second !
……zzzzzzzzzzz……..kraknyuamnyuamnyuam……………glekglekglek
Heyyy. I’m back!
Sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………………………………
8.55 pm
Sorry for my late. This evening, me and Dinna download a video clip of Lady Gaga ‘Telephone’.  It’s a controversy video, I think.haha
Lady Gaga has so attracted style, and she wears a weird cloth.  Just wears bra and … hooo..so sexy .
Right now,, in my room there was Miss. Emma, she is a guardian in our dorm. We were talk a lot about the progress of our campus.  Like: here there was a new seating set for students who wanna get free internet access.  Yeeey! They (the front woman) finally understand with what we need !ahaa. I heard, they will give us more facilities like art room, and so many things we talked here.  
And I have to postponed something that I want to share with you..,,bye..I getting tired, wanna hug my lovely pillow ritenow…
zzzzZZZ…..

No comments:

Post a Comment