Saturday, February 12, 2011

24 Okt 2010, Laziest Sunday!

No specials things to do today! Bored? Yes.  I was started my ordinary Sunday with a dizzy head.  Then I woke up, take wudhu and I took a shubuh prayer. Nothing to do more, except washing my uniform and etc, I turn on my laptop to see what’s new on my facebook. Was there any notifications? NO, was someone wrote on my wall?? The answer still nothing!. No one text me on message, no new notification and my wall still content an old written!.  Hate it. 
Continue to the next activities, washing the uniform and etc. Actually, I had a lot of plan to do, like reading the maternity book, communication and counseling for Midwives, post natal care, and a lot else!, but my laptop takes over my mind for!  Then I just sit on the floor, look at my laptop, checking my email, checking my facebook, downloading, its totally makes me looks lazy, not productive!
And the sun rise up on my head.  I still faced the laptop.  Here I am, got the laziest time!  I take a bath on 11o’clock.  What a lazy midwife! 
Guys, I got DIARE. Read: DIARE !.  it caused me ‘bolak-balik WC’.  I hope tomorrow this disease gone, and cured.
Damn !!
Laptop gw kegores2….!oooo GOD.  Finally I decided to cover my laptop with ‘plastik potokopian’ !! no matter what Dinna said when I put the plastic to cover my nicest laptop..:’(.  So sad to see my laptop ‘terlukaa’  huhu
Ahaha.!  Before maghrib time, I and ika called by someone Arabian guy by a free call application which is internet stuff .  we happy to having it, like a child who has  new toys!!haha.  ika so excited to makes a skype account, and she tries to sign up then download the skype for her laptop.
Huhu. My dinner menu is still instant noodle!! I realize that instant noodles isn’t good for health, but, I don’t have any choices except this food to I consume now.  You know how expensive that we have to pay for one portion of ‘nasi padang’ or ‘RM.sederhana’ which is only compose one tofu and ‘tempe’ or 2 spoons of ‘tempe orek’ and ‘tumis tofu’.  But I’m not always consuming this not healthy food lhooo,,,just for variation…hahah 
Its Sunday night, its mean that tomorrow we having class for midwifery care of antenatal !!, and I don’t read the book yet! GOOD JOB, MALAA!!!
Today I feel that I have to make something which can be an accountability of me in public !! I don’t wanna they look me only with a half of their eyes!! haha.  I’ve said that what they said is no matter for me, but sometime my heart beaten up very extreme when I judge my self is not as productive as my friends or my family does!
What kinda girl am I ?
What will I do for my future ?
What will u give for your mom as a thankful gift ?
What was u have done for your Islam ?
What was u have done for your parent ?
What was u have done for your country, Indonesia ?
What was u have done for your education program ?

No comments:

Post a Comment