Saturday, February 12, 2011

10 December 2010

Hey guys. sorry for not post any story yet for 3 weeks ago .. I’m busy this lately weeks ..,,I had an event that I have to lead it (as  a chief executive).  I and the other friends in campus held a workshop about hypnobirthing, we were a team work with one of hypnosis institution which is directed by ‘kang arief’.  First, I imagine that this event will be going well, but our cooperation wasn’t going well.  I want that our first workshop event in campus be a memorable and satisfying event for all of participant.  But, I got the worst fact on the event day!! All of the facilities or logistic preparation wasn’t done well!.
I hate this cooperation way but I hope this event be a beginning of activities activation in my campus.
Oya, tomorrow I’ll go to Cimahi for practice placement surveying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment