Saturday, February 12, 2011

3 November 2010

Yaaa!! Finally November come……..
Last night I didn’t have an enough time sleep..caused what?, I’m doing my task, :red booklet, which I have to consult it first before I go speak loud in front of the class…
I really like last night! I didn’t feel sleepy yet….,my eyes always open until my heart ask it to take a rest..woahahaha.  hyperballs!.  I wanna practice to make my pattern life exist..I want to get something ‘that it can help me whenever later I need’ from what I’ve learned. I want that my knowledge isn’t stuck, but this knowledge should have been more developed.
Yesterday I really feel that I need more 12hours on the days!
What should I do to make mine as fresh as the other…,my eyes turn red..,my stomach lil distention..-o-
I will never be give up!! I have to be egoist to reach my dream!, to make me the best from another!, to approving my ability and wouldn’t be a leisure!, I will prove to my self first, that I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment