Saturday, February 12, 2011

29 Okt 2010, where we should be, and what

Heyya. Get menstruation today.  Buuttt, hate to got dismenorrhoe!! 
Speaking of which,,…mmh,,,of what???haha
I should be in Tangerang (a city in Banten province) now to having a competition with 29 else midwifery academist in a lot of sectors. They (the front woman in our college) let us go, but they don’t wanna know how we handle it.  They want that we handle it by our self. Don’t u think how hurts that each one of us feels after many times we prepared for. Wohoo
Even we realize that we have to be an independent student, we need a lil’ support to makes our beloved midwifery assessed competitive by the other faculty!. Could we (colleger-lecture) be in the same direction.  I mean, how to achieve something, we need to share it detail and achieve it together. 
Hence there’s no permission for us to go fighting, we keep in quiet.  But, I’m sure, each one of us struggle to face this ambience.     
Rather than have nothing to do, I think it’s better to me to go to wherever.  No, I mean, hang out with several friends and take a photo session there.  Haha
Ooo yaaa,, some more days from now,, I’ll face the mid semester examination and what??? I don’t even care it wholeheartedly!! Cause the marking or valuation for this semester wasn’t taken from our theories exam, but from our midwifery skills especially what we learn now.
Now 11.35 pm. And I still typing.., checking facebook, and downloading…
My eyes were heavy.  And want me close it.  Good night guys…hope tomorrow will be better than today in whatever. Hope God hears all of our prayer. Amin.. I believe that God guide me whenever, wherever.  I believe God protect my family in a second of time.., makes them protected from anything bad.
Night world. Want u having well rest. Makes sky brighter tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment